(103 words)
Sunday, May 31, 2009
I went Vancouver in Canada to study when I was a high school student. I went there in the summer, but Canada was little cold, so I was very surprised. I went a school to study English. There were many peoples in the school. They were from different countries and we talked in English. I was very surprised when I took in a bus because a person in wheel chairs rode in the bus. I haven't seen such as the sight in Japan. I thought that Canadian custom is a good example for Japanese to follow. I want to go there again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hello Ayaka!
How long did you stay in Vancouver? How did you think Vancouver?
I've been there long long time ago.
I remember China town and Gas town(I doubt my memory about the name of Gas town.).
I want to visit Vancouver again.
Toshi
Post a Comment