Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Essay 2-01a: My favorite places

I have two favorite places.

My favorite place is my house because I can relax. There was a big sofa in my living room. My parents bought it when we built our house. All of my family rest and relax there. I often lie on the sofa and watch TV. I like for that time. I feel comfortable and sleep lightly occasionally. Then, I like our dining room because I was happy when I have supper with my family. I have twin brothers, and they talked a lot. So they are a lot of fun to talk with. My father and elder brother live in Fukuoka so they can’t go back home too much. I want to have supper with all family members. Then, I am fond of my garden, too. There are many trees which were planted by my family when we built our house, so we treasure them. I want it to become larger. There is a small bench in my garden, too. My father made it. It is unstable, but I like it very much. Also, there is a wood deck in my garden. When my grandfather, grandmother and aunt visit my house, we talk at the wood deck. We sometimes have a barbecue around there.

Next, my favorite place is KGU. I didn’t make friends first when I entered KGU, so I couldn’t enjoy my university life. But now I have many friends in my school so I spent good time every day. We often talk a lot in the bakery after school. Then, I belong to Hospitality circle and like going to the clubroom. There are many high-school friends, my seniors and juniors. I don’t usually talk to them, but I talk a lot when I go there. I like KGU because I can have a nice time.

I like two places very much. I like my home so I may not live alone. I want to treasure my home during I live here. Then, I will be very sad when I graduate from KGU. I want to enjoy rest of my university life.
(349 words)

6 comments:

ponyo said...

Your house is wonderhul. I want to go, and I would like to be relax.

megumi said...

Hello, Ayappe! I have visited Your house. Your house is very cute. I like my home, too.

kanap said...

I also can relax in my house. But I can relax in my room more than living room. How about your room?

kumi said...

I like KGU too. There are many good places at KGU. I think we can enjoy university life there.

RieM said...

Do you like bakery? I like the library the best^^ How about you?

pumpkin said...

Thank you for comments everyone! I'll answer your questions.
Kanap, my room really is in a mess so I can't relax there. RieM, I like library, too. But I like bakery the best.