
I read the book today. This story about when a little bear visited his grandmother’s house. He likes listening them story. His grandmother talked about his mother and robin, and his grandfather talked about a goblin. I thought his story was interesting so I will explain it.
One day, a little goblin went to an old cave. Then, he heard the loud sound from the cave so he was very surprised and took off his shoes, but he ran away with bare feet. Then, someone was running after him. He ran in a hurry, but someone ran after him all the time. He hid himself in a hole of wood, and the footsteps stopped in front of the wood. He peeped through the hole, and there were his shoes! It chased him. He felt quite relieved, put on his shoes and went back his home.
How do you think this story? I want to listen more his grandfather’s story.
(159 words)

No comments:
Post a Comment