I watched ‘Lilo and Stitch’ in a library the other day. The characters are all very cute. I thought the movie was interesting and thought-provoking content. I could sympathize with some points. I write about friendship and family of them all.First, I write about friendship in the movie. A little girl named Lilo lives in Hawaii and she learns hula. But she was shunned by her dance members and always wanted to be friends. Then, Stitch appeared. He was had as a dog by Lilo and Nani, but he actually is an alien and did nothing but pull a stunt. But Lilo doesn’t get angry with Stitch and gently tell him a right behavior. He didn’t become gradually vicious by her favor, and they got friendly. They spent a lot of time together. Then, Lilo has another friend. It is Nani’s boyfriend named David. He treats her kindly like his sister and has a gentle heart. He went to help hastily Lilo and Stitch when they nearly drowned in a sea. I thought that he was like Lilo’s father.
Next, I write about friendship in real life. Today, I think there are many quick-tempered people in Japan, so murder cases have increased in number in recent years. We forget to be kind to people around us. Also, we can’t come down on someone for misbehaving. I should tell them a right conduct, but I think that they may dislike me. But I noticed that telling my friend a good deed is a really friendship after watched the movie, so I want to practice it from now on.
I write about family in the movie. Lilo has an old sister named Nani. They don’t have them parents, so Nani takes care of Lilo. But they are always quarreling with each other. They are really friendship, but can’t be honest to their feeling. Though Lilo and Stitch are not really family member, they are good friend like sibling. Then, David is not really family member, too. But I seemed likes a really family because they help each other. If they are a really family some day, I think they are really nice family.
Then, I write about family in real life. I think that the relationship between my mother and I is similar to the relationship between Lilo and Stitch because we often quarrel over trifles. We usually go shopping and walk together, but we are not speaking to each other after our fight. But I believe that a spat is the evidence that they get along with each other. Then, I have three brothers, but I am not good friends with them like Stitch and Lilo. I don’t spend much time with my family recently. I should increase times spend with them and cherish the time.
I watched the movie and learned important of my family and friends. I could reflect again that usually don’t think, and I could reassure natural things. Then, I was happy because I have my family, I thought. I want them to live a long life. I want to treasure my family and friends, and I will treat them kindly from now on.
(528 words)

No comments:
Post a Comment