Saturday, April 18, 2009

Tea time


I like eating cake with coffee very much. I drink a cup of coffee everyday.
In the past, I didn't like cake because I couldn't eat fresh cream. So I have not eaten a birthday cake on my birthday. My mother said "What a waste! You dislike cakes". So I tried to eat a bite... "Oh!!! It is very delicious(^~^)" The fresh cream was not very sweet and I have eaten the whole of cake. Since then, I like cakes very much.
I dropped in for tea with my friends today. We went to Quatorze Juie near my school. We eat a cake in the terrace and we can drink coffee or tea at 100yen. So we decided to eat there. I ate a strawberry roll which is new work of spring. My friend Yayoi ate a custard pudding, Hikaru ate a cheesecake. They looked very sweet, so I said them "Please give me a bite". They said "Of course!" and they gave me them cakes. I thought that I was very happy. we talked a lot and laughed at a funny story.

After that, we went to karaoke and we have sung for 2 hours. I sang hip-hop or ballade. They listened my off-key song and said "boo-boo". I said "I'm so sorry" and they bursted out laughing. I bursted out laughing too. But I practice singing songs and I want them to said "You have a good voice". (240 words)

1 comment:

panda said...

Hi Ayaka! I didn't know You had disliked cake!The roll cake witch you ate looks delicious. And what is your favorite food?