Wednesday, April 22, 2009

BR 1-02: ARTHUR'S FIRST KISS


I read the book yesterday. I was funny the punch line of the book. The characters are Arthur and Francine. Arthur is a bear, Francine is a monkey. They are very cute♥ 

They are same class, and just friends. But there was a rumor that Arthur will kiss Francine next party. His sister comforted him when he worried about the party. She is very kind and reliable. I wanted younger sister like her.

Next day, his friends were playing a game when he arrived at his friend’s house. Francine wanted to kiss him, so she cheated in the game. I understand her mind, but it is not good.

His sister just came to help him when Francine tried to kiss him. She is wonderful! Finally, she kissed a dog. I felt little pity for her. I want to treasure my first kiss.

(143 words)

No comments: