Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Essays 1-03b: Lilo and Stitch

Lilo and Stitch was a very good movie. Lilo and Stitch are very cute and good friends. The characters are all very cute, too. I thought the movie was interesting and thought-provoking content. I watched it the other day, and it taught me the important of family. First, I’ll write about friendship in the movie. Next, I’ll write about friendship in real life. Then, I’ll write about family in the movie. After that, I’ll write about family in real life.

A little girl named Lilo lives in Hawaii and she learns hula, but she was shunned by her classmates and always wanted to be friends. Then Stitch appeared. Lilo and Nani got him as a dog, but he actually was an alien, and did nothing but pull stunts. But Lilo doesn’t get angry with Stitch and gently told him a good behavior. He didn’t active gradually by her favor, and they got friendly. They spent a lot of time together. Then, Lilo has another friend. It is Nani’s boyfriend, David. He has a gentle heart and treats her like his sister. For example, he hastily went to help Lilo and Stitch when they nearly drowned in a sea. I thought that he was like Lilo’s father.

Today, I think there are many quick-tempered people in Japan, so murder cases have increased in number in recent years. We forget to be kind to people around us. Also, we can’t come down on someone for misbehaving. I should tell them a right conduct, but I think that they may dislike me. But I noticed that telling my friend a good deed is a really friendship after watched the movie, so I want to practice it from now on.

Lilo has an old sister named Nani. They don’t have them parents, so Nani takes care of Lilo. But they are always quarreling with each other. They are really friendship, but can’t be honest to their feeling. Though Lilo and Stitch is not really family member, they are good friend like sibling. Then, David is not really family member, too. But I seemed likes a really family because they help each other. If they are a really family some day, I think they are really nice family.

I think that the relationship between my mother and I is similar to the relationship between Lilo and Stitch because we often quarrel over trifles. We usually go shopping and walk together, but we are not speaking to each other after our fight. But I believe that a spat is the evidence that they get along with each other. Then, I have three brothers, but I am not good friends with them like Stitch and Lilo. I don’t spend much time with my family recently. I should increase times spend with them and cherish the time.

I watched the movie and learned an importance of family and friends. I usually don't think about it, so this movie was important for me. Then, I was happy because I have my family, I thought. I want them to live a long life. I want to treasure my family and friends, and I will continue to treat them kindly from now on.

(532 words)

No comments: